Complete Business Tax and Accounting Solutions
Many business owners agree tax planning is important, just not urgent. Unfortunately, it doesn’t become urgent until “Tax Day.” Due to the last-minute number crunching, they make mistakes. And, every year, we recover thousands of dollars for businesses who paid too much tax because of errors or lack of planning.
Tax Laws Change, Tax Strategy Doesn’t
The goal of any tax strategy is to pay the least amount of taxes every year, and that’s what our clients do. The tax code is incredibly complicated with over 78,000 pages. What one business can deduct, another cannot. You need guidance from licensed accountants with experience, training, and up-to-date software. We know where to look to find every deduction your business is entitled to.
“They cleaned up our QuickBooks file and amended our business and personal income tax returns. We saved $32,830 in taxes.”
- Paul Ahadi, RPM Collision Service
Save on Taxes with Accurate 2-Step Tax Planning
Our goal at QualiTax is for you to keep more of what you make through proactive tax planning. We offer a 2-step process that ensures your company will legally pay the least amount of Federal and State taxes without raising red flags.
- Step 1 – Review your business structure. During your initial consultation, we will gather information to determine if your company has the best structure to pay the least amount of taxes possible. There are many choices including S-corporations, C-corporations, Partnerships, Sole Proprietorships, or LLCs. The least expensive entity formation is not necessarily the best from a tax perspective. Don’t be penny-wise and pound foolish by choosing the wrong entity.
- Step 2 – Review your accounting procedures and integrate quarterly tax planning. We keep your accounting records accurate and up to date, so we can keep a pulse on your business to be sure that you are minimizing your tax liability every step of the way.
QualiTax has over 37 years knowledge and experience to guide you in through the tax planning process and assist you with making financial decisions for your company. We offer business advisory services and are happy to help by servicing your account completely in the
Every Business Gets Taxed. That’s Why We Work with Every Business
- IT Consultants
- Government Contractors
- Construction companies, contractors, and their suppliers
- Real estate agents, loan officers, landlords, investors, and title companies
- Law firms
- Entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Restaurants, hospitality, and every business that supplies them
- Medical professionals and practices of all types
- Industrial suppliers, wholesalers, and manufacturers
- Shipping and transportation
If you run a business in the Annapolis/Baltimore area, we can take care of your personal and business financial needs.
“I have appreciated the services of QualiTax for more than 15 years. The excellent service and responsiveness of Valerie and her staff take the stress out of managing three small businesses and our personal finances. Thank you for great service.”
– Carol Kerr, Bay Country Properties
Got IRS Problems?
If you receive an IRS notice, call us first at (410)-224-2400. QualiTax is a tax resolution specialist and a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers. We’ve been dealing with the IRS and State tax collectors on our clients’ behalf since 1980. Learn more here.
"QualiTax is a very professional company who representated me in a manner with the IRS. I am very happyto recomment them to everyone."
Remote Accounting and CFO Services for Growing Companies
Not ready to hire a full-time bookkeeper? Let us do the bookkeeping for you remotely. We save you the trouble and expense of taking on a full-time employee. Our Accounting & Remote CFO page will give you all of the benefits and services we provide. You have 24/7 access to your secured information, and we never call in sick!
Make Your Life Easier, Hire Us as Your Payroll Department
Payroll can be a nightmare for most companies: new regulations, taxes, wage garnishment, overtime, vacation pay, hiring, and firing. It’s a full-time job, and we have the staff and software to handle any size company. Visit our Payroll page to see the many ways we can relieve you of the burden of your payroll chores.
Call for Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation Today
Valerie McLaughlin, EA, our CEO, and Christina Bennett, CPA, are the founders of QualiTax. They have over 37 years of experience in tax planning, preparing, and filing tax returns for businesses in Anne Arundel and Baltimore Counties.
Valerie McLaughlin is an Enrolled Agent Admitted to Practice before the Internal Revenue Service, a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Certified Business Profit Consultant and a member of the National Association of Tax Preparers and the Maryland Society of Accounting & Tax Professionals.
Christina Bennett is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, a member of the American Institute of CPAs, the National Association of Tax Preparers, and the Maryland Society of Accounting & Tax Professionals.
They have the certifications, experience, and common sense to provide you with wise business advice. They invite you to call for a no-obligation consultation to see the many ways they can make your business more profitable and run more efficiently.
Call for your appointment at (410) 224-2400 or click the link below.