Complete Business Tax and Accounting Solutions
Many business owners agree that tax planning is important, but unfortunately doesn’t become urgent until “Tax Day.” Due to the last-minute number crunching, business owners make mistakes. Every year QualiTax recovers thousands of dollars from businesses who paid too much in taxes because of errors or lack of planning.
Tax Laws Change, Tax Strategy Doesn’t
The goal of any tax planning strategy is to pay the least amount of taxes every year, and that’s what our clients do. With over 78,000 pages, the tax code is incredibly complicated. What one business can deduct, another cannot and you need guidance from licensed accountants with experience, training, and up-to-date software. At QualiTax, we know where to look to find every deduction your business is entitled to.
“They cleaned up our QuickBooks file and amended our business and personal income tax returns. We saved $32,830 in taxes.”
- Paul Ahadi, RPM Collision Service
Save on Taxes with Accurate 2-Step Tax Planning
Our goal at QualiTax is for you to keep more of what you make through proactive tax planning. We offer a 2-step process that ensures your company will legally pay the least amount of Federal and State taxes without raising red flags.
- Step 1 – Review your business structure. During your initial consultation, we will gather information to determine if your company has the best structure to pay the least amount of taxes possible. There are many choices including S-corporations, C-corporations, Partnerships, Sole Proprietorships, or LLCs. The least expensive entity formation is not necessarily the best from a tax perspective and choosing the wrong would
couldend up costing you more.
- Step 2 – Review your accounting procedures and integrate quarterly tax planning. We keep your accounting records accurate and up to date, so we can keep a pulse on your business to be sure that you are minimizing your tax liability every step of the way.
QualiTax has over 37 years knowledge and experience to guide you through the tax planning process and assist you with making financial decisions for your company. We offer business advisory services and are happy to help by servicing your account completely in the
Every Business Gets Taxed. That’s Why We Work with Every Business
From oyster boats to banks in Baltimore, QualiTax has handled the accounts and filed returns for hundreds of different business owners and their companies. Here are just a few of the industries we serve:
- IT Consultants
- Government Contractors
- Construction companies, contractors, and their suppliers
- Real estate agents, loan officers, landlords, investors, and title companies
- Law firms
- Entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Restaurants, hospitality, and every business that supplies them
- Medical professionals and practices of all types
- Industrial suppliers, wholesalers, and manufacturers
- Shipping and transportation
If you run a business in the Annapolis/Baltimore area, we can take care of your personal and business financial needs.
“I have appreciated the services of QualiTax for more than 15 years. The excellent service and responsiveness of Valerie and her staff take the stress out of managing three small businesses and our personal finances. Thank you for great service.”
– Carol Kerr, Bay Country Properties
Got IRS Problems?
If you receive an IRS notice, call us first at (410)-224-2400. QualiTax is a tax resolution specialist and a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers. We’ve been dealing with the IRS and State tax collectors on our clients’ behalf since 1980. Learn more here.
"QualiTax is a very professional company who representated me in a manner with the IRS. I am very happyto recomment them to everyone."
Remote Accounting and CFO Services for Growing Companies
Not ready to hire a full-time bookkeeper? Let us do the bookkeeping for you remotely. We save you the trouble and expense of taking on a full-time employee and you have access to your secured information 24/7. Visit our Accounting & Remote CFO page to see all of the benefits and services we provide.
Make Your Life Easier, Hire Us as Your Payroll Department
Payroll can be a nightmare for most companies. Between new regulations, taxes, wage garnishment, overtime, vacation pay, hiring, and firing, it’s a full-time job. At QualiTax, we have the staff and software to handle any size company. Visit our Payroll page to see the many ways we can relieve you of the burden of your payroll chores.
Call for Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation Today
Valerie McLaughlin, EA, our CEO, and Christina Bennett, CPA, are the founders of
Valerie McLaughlin is an Enrolled Agent Admitted to Practice before the Internal Revenue Service, a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Certified Business Profit Consultant and a member of the National Association of Tax Preparers and the Maryland Society of Accounting & Tax Professionals.
Christina Bennett is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, a member of the American Institute of CPAs, the National Association of Tax Preparers, and the Maryland Society of Accounting & Tax Professionals.
Our team of tax advisors
Call for your appointment at (410) 224-2400 or click the link below.