Tax Problem Resolution
Don’t Face the IRS Alone
“A+” Rated by the Better Business Bureau
What you don’t know CAN hurt you, but luckily your federal and state tax problems can be solved! We are NOT one of those national firms that will take your money and run. QualiTax, is a tax resolution specialist and a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers. We are a family owned and locally operated business that has been serving clients since 1980.
IRS tax problem resolution is a special area of our professional practice involving unfiled tax returns, unpaid taxes, tax liens or levies, audit representation, and any other type of tax controversy. We have earned recognition as tax resolution specialists and are uniquely qualified to represent taxpayers before the IRS and other tax authorities.
Did You Know
- You never need to talk to the IRS. With your permission, we can act as your professional representative and require them to deal only with us.
- You should avoid out-of-state firms offering to represent you. Valerie McLaughlin, Enrolled Agent, has been representing Maryland taxpayers for 30 years. Her office is local and you are able to contact a tax professional either in person or over the phone. Like you, we are part of your community and we truly care about resolving your tax problems.
- If your problem is with Income, Employment, Sales, or Excise Taxes, there are provisions in the law that will allow you to achieve a resolution.
- Objectives include relief from enforced collection and affordable payments.
- You may think that you can’t do anything about your tax situation right now because your finances are low. Actually, that may be the best time to solve your situation.
- This economy may have depressed your income or eroded your savings and retirement accounts. As bad as that is, it may help you to settle up with the IRS. Don’t waste the opportunity to get back on track with your taxes.
- You can often resolve your tax problems for an amount you can afford, regardless of the amount you owe. The time to act is now!
Peace of Mind is Within Reach
Peace of mind is within reach. Resolutions to your tax problems are waiting for you! Unless you take the first step to solve your IRS problem, it will never go away. QualiTax services clients in Washington DC and Maryland, including Annapolis, Baltimore, Edgewater, Pasadena, Arnold, Severna Park, Riva, Cape St. Claire, and other cities in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
Some of the specialized services we provide for IRS Tax Problem Resolution include the following:
- File Old Returns
- Installment Payments
- Remove Liens/Levies
- Penalty Abatement
- Audit Representation
- Offer in Compromise
- Sales Tax/Payroll